Babies R Us Registry

I recently went to the local Babies-R-Us to register for my baby shower..while there I picked out a Shermag reclining glider and had it added to my list..a week later I went back to the same Babies-R-Us to order the $700.00 glider and was handed off from one employee to the next for about 15 min until they were able to find someone who "knew what they were doing". When the "expert" (who acted like I was ruining her day) finally looked up the glider she looks and me and said "It's out of stock, your gonna have to pick something else out", and with that she got up and walked away...never to even come back! When I went to find a manager, there was not one available...

c3b237f review #256976
0 Helpful? 6
Had the same issue0 Comments4 Report
Had an experience with Babies R Us?  Submit review about this company
Babys r us registry is HORRIBL

May 21, 2013 Columbus, Georgia

I had read multiple reviews about how bad their registry was but since I was in a rush to find a place that was international I decided to just go for it. Within days, random items appeared on my registry! I called customer service and this rude girl told me an IT guy would call me in 3-5bsn days. A week later and no call, I called them. I was told, we cannot locate your reference number nor why you called last time, what happened again? After explaining that my items were disappearing and random items were appearing on my registry I was told okay, someone from IT will call you in 3-5bsn days.... Till today my registry is filled with weird Star Wars items and pink stuff.

Andrea

Nov 26, 2012

:( I wish I had not registered here. I received duplicates because of a lag of when an item was marked off, and when I went to return them, they gave me the lowest price ever for the item, even though I knew that's not what the people had paid for the gifts. What is the point of registering and keeping track of what is bought if they won't give you back what was paid for the items??

maria

Mar 22, 2012

Your complaint has nothing to do with the baby registry. You should of been dealing with the furniture section.

Paulette Tolman

Dec 18, 2011

:( :cry The website jumps me around and not bring up registry. When I accidently got to the registry, it would not let me check out.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Babies R Us.
Filing a new complaint about
×