I recently went to the local Babies-R-Us to register for my baby shower..while there I picked out a Shermag reclining glider and had it added to my list..a week later I went back to the same Babies-R-Us to order the $700.00 glider and was handed off from one employee to the next for about 15 min until they were able to find someone who "knew what they were doing". When the "expert" (who acted like I was ruining her day) finally looked up the glider she looks and me and said "It's out of stock, your gonna have to pick something else out", and with that she got up and walked away...never to even come back! When I went to find a manager, there was not one available...
More Review Details
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I placed a baby bed on layaway & paid it off early. I was told at the time of purchase and during several payment visits, that it would be available..."
- "I first ordered a doll in October for my daughter & decided to go with the monthly payments. About a week after i checked the status & was told it..."
- "This store is extremely pick and seem to pick and choose based on their own opinions and not on what is presented to them. While I understand they have to..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Warranty direct is a scam to no end...they try and find every loophole not to honor their service...customer Dis Service rep name Tyreke had the audacity to say most mechanics..."
- "My husband bought Rexall inserts in his work boots,working in SC heat.These pictures are from his feet after wearing the inserts for about three weeks.Not realizing it was from inserts..."
- "The generator fell off the RV. There are 4 carriage bolts holding the QD 3200 Generator in place. 3 snapped and dropped the generator on the ground. You..."