My purse was stolen and they did not call cops see if my child was ok she fell in the store!My keys where in my purse !

Nobody help find the hightchair i need because employees had ni scan gun I found everything I needed my self .however mychild did have my toy rus card and coupons .some found my keys and pruse but there was no money and I'd and mac card !they said they had to wait for a manager to review the tape!

However my daughter had a birthday on Monday and want babie RV motor or the faint Barbie boat house and I couldn't buy it and the RV was on sale because I had no id !Also I wanted to return my sisters shower gifts because she did not get a crib and that have a cheap one on south Philly Philadelphia store so now I'm at the point to retun tje 400$in stuff I bought and go to target

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of barbie motorhome. Babies R Us needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned barbie motorhome in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Babies R Us.

Had an Experience with Babies R Us?

Comments