Babies r us causes disaster in my home

We ordered our baby registery from babies r us, the furnature came in and from the start the store forgot to put the delivery in for the furnature, that's ok it worked out because we added a glider to the order.However the delivery team forgot about us and 2 days later they had to send a new team out, they took out 5 boxes, and destroyed my entire hallway going up a,d down the stairs, scratching the stairs and ,leaving marks rpwhere the entire hallway had to be painted up and down.

I held my cool even thought the furnature was also damaged,scratched,cracked. And the drivers insisted they did not cause this damage, that they took it out in the boxes in front of me and we all seen it together. (Even though they played number cars with the furnature). He promised he would send his painter over to fix the walls.

The lady came in a car a day late again, and with No ladder,no drop cloths,no booties. I had to lend her all the above,the baseboard was also scuffed but she said it would take them hours more and they would need to come back the following day,I didn't want it carried out that long as my wife was already pissed and 7 1/2 months pregnant and I asked her to just paint 2 1/2 walls that she said she could do the same day in 2 hours. It was my wife's last day at work so win win and I deal with the scuff marks right?? Wrong!!!!

in additional, she got paint on my carpet, hard wood floor and baseboard,washed her brushes in the sink, she didn't use 2 coats of paint as I had before, there are white blotches all over the walls and she stole one of the gallons of paint. And the money that I was promised to be reimbursed by the mover who asked me to pick up,the paint for her told me he already gave her 500.00 so he has spent enough on this.

I guess I paid to have babies r us destroy my house?!The courts on a lawsuit will be next

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Layout of Store

Reason of review:
My house is destroyed, the furnature is damaged and nothing is being done
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Babies R Us Baby Registery
Review category
Kids' Stores
review #715317 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Babies R Us? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.