Merrifield, Virginia
3.5
Layout of Store

We ordered our baby registery from babies r us, the furnature came in and from the start the store forgot to put the delivery in for the furnature, that's ok it worked out because we added a glider to the order.However the delivery team forgot about us and 2 days later they had to send a new team out, they took out 5 boxes, and destroyed my entire hallway going up a,d down the stairs, scratching the stairs and ,leaving marks rpwhere the entire hallway had to be painted up and down.

I held my cool even thought the furnature was also damaged,scratched,cracked. And the drivers insisted they did not cause this damage, that they took it out in the boxes in front of me and we all seen it together. (Even though they played number cars with the furnature). He promised he would send his painter over to fix the walls.

The lady came in a car a day late again, and with No ladder,no drop cloths,no booties. I had to lend her all the above,the baseboard was also scuffed but she said it would take them hours more and they would need to come back the following day,I didn't want it carried out that long as my wife was already pissed and 7 1/2 months pregnant and I asked her to just paint 2 1/2 walls that she said she could do the same day in 2 hours. It was my wife's last day at work so win win and I deal with the scuff marks right?? Wrong!!!!

in additional, she got paint on my carpet, hard wood floor and baseboard,washed her brushes in the sink, she didn't use 2 coats of paint as I had before, there are white blotches all over the walls and she stole one of the gallons of paint. And the money that I was promised to be reimbursed by the mover who asked me to pick up,the paint for her told me he already gave her 500.00 so he has spent enough on this.

I guess I paid to have babies r us destroy my house?!The courts on a lawsuit will be next

Reason of review: My house is destroyed, the furnature is damaged and nothing is being done .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Babies R Us?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion