Babies R Us - Endless earnings

I've tried calling customer service regarding my endless earnings that I have and how I can obtain them to purchase a few things from the store, I have been unable to speak with anyone.

Babies R Us - Missed Up shipping

I ordered a high chair and receivd legos instead. The lady in customer service stated they can not send me a replacement high chair until the legos are returned.

She stated fedex would pick the package up.

I sat around all day it’s now past 7:30 pm and they never came. I was on hold forever and never got a call back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Babies R Us Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Babies R Us - Horrible Experience Customer Care

Had an order I needed to modify shipping address. Unfortunately they had to cancel my order and replace which was fine but my customer care rep was Horrible.

Kendra took 32 minutes to help me. She could not understand why her computer would not allow her to type in numbers only to find out that she did not have her numbers lock key on. Then she lost the entire order on her computer screen and we had to start all over again. After 15 minutes, i started to lose my patience.

She complained the entire time about had bad of a day she was having with her computer. I cannot believe it took me 5 minutes to place an order online and 32 minutes to actually get the order re-done with customer care.

HORRIBLE. Then trying to find somewhere on the Babies R Us sight to actual comment is impossible....

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service wasting my time.

Babies R Us - Worst retail/customer service experience

1.3
Layout of Store

Where to start...we ordered our crib on December 25th, actually, a family member ordered it for us with their card online to be shipped to the store for in store pick up because we couldn’t afford the crib. This was our Christmas present.

Not only did the card get charged on December 25th, but finally when we went to pick it up on January 6th the store charged the card a second time. The funds were taken out of the account twice. Having to call the BabysRus store in meridian, Idaho and getting ahold of someone is like getting through to the damn president. You call and call and call and they just let the phone ring.

I saw first hand in the store when we went to pick up the crib and stood there waiting for 30 minutes after they took our information. The phone would ring and ring and there would be three employees standing there some doing nothing, one playing with a toy and no one would answer the damn phone. When I called the store about the double charge a man answered and then when I asked him for help with the situation he didn’t seem to care, he just said “ok, hold on and I’ll check that for you” then proceeded to place me on hold for over 20 minutes and never returned so I used my boyfriend’s phone to call again and a woman answered and I told her the situation and that I had been on hold on the other line for over 20 minutes and she put me on hold as well and came back to tell me that they could only see the charge from in store on January 6th and I needed to call the babysrus 800 number. Today is January 10th, after numerous calls, three way calls between us, the 800 number and the family member who did the purchase the second charge has been put back in his account.

We were told that this is normal practice for ordering online so apparently if you want to purchase a $400 crib you must first make sure you at least have $800 available or ordering online is not an option for your family. The whole situation and process was ridiculous, the customer service was horrible and I never want to shop with babysrus again.

I would spend more somewhere else just to not have to deal with this business again. So stressful.

Product or Service Mentioned: Babies R Us Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Babies R Us - Customer service

Sucks. Can’t reach customer service.

Waiting on phone for over a half hour over a few days. This company deserves to close

Babies R Us - Positive experience

I didn't have a complaint. I had questions and they were answered to my satisfaction.

Product or Service Mentioned: Babies R Us Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Babies R Us - Poor service

Upon finishing an online order for a baby shower gift I realized the gift was being sent to the wrong address. I immediately called customer service and explained my situation.

According to babies r us policy you're not allowed to make any changes to an order , even if it was only 2 minutes ago. No changing address to where item was being shipped, no canceling the order to redo it...unbelievable!!! Now I'll have no gift to take to the shower.

Thanks babies r us!!! Your company and policy stinks to high heaven and you've lost a customer along with all others I can warn about you and your lousy customer service!

Product or Service Mentioned: Babies R Us Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Cancellation policy, Customer service, Customer service wasting my time.

Babies R Us - Absolutely horrible

Waited more then an hour to speak with someone then in middle Of conversation hung up on. Recalled waited again and hung up again on.

I just want to place and order.

You are losing money!! Customer service is awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Babies R Us Customer Care.

Babies R Us - Exceptional customer service!

4.9
Layout of Store

My husband and I are in the process of adopting. We have had to purchase a lot of items both in the furniture area but also other areas as well.

I literally spend about 6 hours in the store registering and buying items. During this time Holly and Susan were nothing but extremely helpful. They dealt with computers crashing and a couple ordering issues but that didn't hinder them from making my husband and I feel like we were very important and they were going to do whatever it took to make sure we were taking care of. That is exactly what they did!!

I wish all stores had a staff of Hollys and Susan's! I feel like in a world today where there's a lot of negativity and people complaining that the positiveness and praising needs to be noticed . Both of their hard work, dedication, heart and ability to maintain a calm and collective attitude in the midst of a challenge goes far with customers! I will defiantly give them all my business as we begin the journey of adoption and I will highly recommend all my friends and family to visit either one of them.

I feel they both should get a raise or a bonus. Holly and Susan are phenomenal employees!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Babies R Us Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Babies R Us - Online shopping gone wrong...

1.6
Layout of Store

Compared to other retailers, Toys / Babies R Us sells at the highest price for merchandise. The return/exchange policy is inflexible and inconvenient for those who receive gifts from Toys/Babies R Us.

The no receipt no exchange policy made it difficult for us to get what we needed. We also, received over 1000K in Toys/Babies R Us gift cards for our baby shower. We placed an online order over $500. and received a different style & color of merchandise...

the receipt stated the original item we got something else. We are busy people and do not have time to exchange as I'm due 5 days from receiving the item and have a lot going on. What’s the point of ordering online if we must go to the store to exchange? The option of returning by mail is also inconvenient as we need the item now.

So, we're stuck with it and with $487.15.

more worth of gift cards limiting the number of items we can get for much less at other retailers. Walmart / Target are much better options.

Product or Service Mentioned: Babies R Us Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.