139-19 20th Avenue,Gurnee Mills Mall, College Point, NY 11356, USA
2.8
Layout of Store

Visited Babies r us, in College Point,NY.On Sept.6, 2017.

They has signs everywhere indicating All Koala fashion and accessories 3O% off yet they were not scanning correctly. One employee took one sign off and told us to take to register. We did, then the verbal nonsense started between two employees( one claiming to be supervisor but wearing no indication that she was). First they said our items were not Koala, they were.

Next they said only sets, yet Koala had no sets. Then they said boutique items, Koala has no identifiable items in a boutique group. Then they said the accessories we had were not from a certain section. Accessories are ALL in one section.

This is why a 15.00 minimum is a joke.These people had no clue and failed to realize that stores must honor their advertisements or it's called ' false advertisement' and reportable to consumer affairs . I am waiting for a call from their regional manager since no one in that store had any clue about anything!!!

I hVe pjcs of the signs and receipt.The maybe supervisor was a Vanessa.

Review about: Babies R Us Clothing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: False advertising.

Had an Experience with Babies R Us?

Comments