4.9
Layout of Store

My husband and I are in the process of adopting. We have had to purchase a lot of items both in the furniture area but also other areas as well.

I literally spend about 6 hours in the store registering and buying items. During this time Holly and Susan were nothing but extremely helpful. They dealt with computers crashing and a couple ordering issues but that didn't hinder them from making my husband and I feel like we were very important and they were going to do whatever it took to make sure we were taking care of. That is exactly what they did!!

I wish all stores had a staff of Hollys and Susan's! I feel like in a world today where there's a lot of negativity and people complaining that the positiveness and praising needs to be noticed . Both of their hard work, dedication, heart and ability to maintain a calm and collective attitude in the midst of a challenge goes far with customers! I will defiantly give them all my business as we begin the journey of adoption and I will highly recommend all my friends and family to visit either one of them.

I feel they both should get a raise or a bonus. Holly and Susan are phenomenal employees!!!

Review about: Babies R Us Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments