3.3

I placed a baby bed on layaway & paid it off early.I was told at the time of purchase and during several payment visits, that it would be available for pickup upon my final payment.

I paid it off on Aug. 31st and was told it hadn't even been ordered yet and I would have to wait an additional two weeks. If I had known this I could have paid it off two weeks prior.

Babies R Us staff needs to get their information correct when selling their products and make sure the consumer is aware of the wait times involved prior to purchases.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Babies R Us?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Screaming Owl Clothing Review from Lewiston, Maine Screaming Owl "I was skeptical of ordering from Screaming Owl after seeing reviews, but I wanted to try it out for myself. I received my first order within 2 1/2 weeks..." Read more Budsies - Poor quality, MADE IN CHINA! Budsies "Budsies advertises as being a handmade, USA-based business however, their products are MADE IN CHINA! This is a quote taken directly from their Etsy page: "Budsies® is a South Florida-based..." Read more Disney Store - No Pins and Bogus Tracking Number Disney Store "I ordered the first set of Disney Store 30th Anniversary Limited Release Pin Set on January 30, 2017 and to date have not received the pins, I contacted the Disney..." Read more Screaming Owl - Terrible! Screaming Owl "FALSE ADVERTISING. They advertise a beautiful "boutique" quality outfit, and send you something completely different. Let the photo I've attached speak for itself. Advertised as "capri set" - these are definitely..." Read more Lowes Monroe Wa - Vinyl Fence installation Lowes Monroe Wa "First they said it was a two day project that turned into a week long project that actually over a month later is still not done. They also said they..." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more