I placed a baby bed on layaway & paid it off early.I was told at the time of purchase and during several payment visits, that it would be available for pickup upon my final payment.

I paid it off on Aug. 31st and was told it hadn't even been ordered yet and I would have to wait an additional two weeks. If I had known this I could have paid it off two weeks prior.

Babies R Us staff needs to get their information correct when selling their products and make sure the consumer is aware of the wait times involved prior to purchases.

Review about: Heidi Klum 4-In-1 Convertible Crib.

3.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Babies R Us?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Screaming Owl - Chevron Romper Bundle Review Screaming Owl "After waiting 7+ weeks for an order that I was told would be delivered in 4-6, I requested a refund for undelivered goods/services. The day after I submitted a charge..." Read more World Tech Toys Rc Quadcopter Review from Steelville, Missouri World Tech Toys "I bought an 80 dollar drone. Well to.say about flying three times one of the propellers stopped working and now can't fly.. very very up setting to buy something and..." Read more The Childrens Place Clothing Review The Childrens Place "Menu Review Detail RUINED CHRISTMAS Children's Place 1/5 original star-rating waiting - MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the ConsumerAffairs moderation team. We count on members like..." Read more Traxxas Tra6804R Splash Toy Truck Review Traxxas "I bought a Traxxas 11.1v 8400mah 25c lipo for the low price of $180.00 from Traxxas. It said it had a 1 year warranty. After about 4 months, the battery..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Alattehotte - They have my $2000 machine don't take calls Alattehotte "i sent in my exprelia Evo to them for repair it was under warranty on 3/1/17 have not seen it since. they do not return calls and i have no..." Read more