3.3

I placed a baby bed on layaway & paid it off early.I was told at the time of purchase and during several payment visits, that it would be available for pickup upon my final payment.

I paid it off on Aug. 31st and was told it hadn't even been ordered yet and I would have to wait an additional two weeks. If I had known this I could have paid it off two weeks prior.

Babies R Us staff needs to get their information correct when selling their products and make sure the consumer is aware of the wait times involved prior to purchases.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of heidi klum 4-in-1 convertible crib. Babies R Us needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned heidi klum 4-in-1 convertible crib in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Babies R Us.

Had an Experience with Babies R Us?

Comments

Budsies - Poor quality, MADE IN CHINA! Budsies "Budsies advertises as being a handmade, USA-based business however, their products are MADE IN CHINA! This is a quote taken directly from their Etsy page: "Budsies® is a South Florida-based..." Read more The Childrens Place - Password Confusion The Childrens Place "I needed to reset my password for my account, and when I put in the new password, it said that the "user password was incorrect". The WHAT???? I tried several..." Read more Babies r us causes disaster in my home Babies R Us "We ordered our baby registery from babies r us, the furnature came in and from the start the store forgot to put the delivery in for the furnature, that's ok..." Read more Screaming Owl Swimsuit Review from Claremore, Oklahoma Screaming Owl "Absolutely TERRIBLE quality. So incredibly cheaply made. After ordering in June I just received it on August 6th. The shipping time would have been no big deal if this was..." Read more Cost Cutters - Wrong Haircut & Wrong Hair Color in Verona, WI Cost Cutters "I came in with a picture on how I wanted my hair to be. I showed the hair stylist who would be working on my hair, Her name is Jessie..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more I need help my roblox account was hacked my accounts name is zooingcar34 Roblox "i called you guys about it but need my account back it was zooingcar34@yahoo.com i am the owner and my name is joshua josiah valbert and my roblox account is..." Read more