Layout of Store

I went in person to pick out a crib, specifically asked if it could be delivered to my apartment and two people said yes.I registered for a bedroom set and when my family tried to buy the crib, it was unable to be shipped to me, no matter what.

I already had the dresser from the set from a different store that someone bought me. I was told by a supervisor to pay a moving company to have it delivered for $100 or to ask a family member to pick it up for me. The box is 56" long! Extremely frustrated and disappointing, especially for a company that sells to PREGNANT women.

Their sales people are not knowledgable in the least and I am dreading future problems as I try to obtain the other items I put on my registry.

They even refused to give me 10% off when I considered purchasing the crib over the phone and picking it up.Long story short, this company is full of nonsense.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of delta bennington sleigh convertible crib from Babies R Us. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Babies R Us to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Babies R Us for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Babies R Us?

Comments