I order a baby changing topper, my package came in but the changing topper was damaged so I had to call the 1800 number to schedule fedex to pick up the damage iteam. About a week later a package came in but they changed my order and sent me a toddler bedrail in a packaged that looked like it was returned because they had tape wrapped around the whole box.

I had to call the 1800 number AGAIN to schedule a pickup date and hope they send the rite iteam.

A few days after pick up I was enforned that they could not send me my iteam and my money would be refunded and if I wanted the iteam I would have to reorder it AGAIN online. In conclusion i waited for a whole month on an iteam that I never received and never received any gesture of a discount for this inconvenience.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of sorelle vista elite changing table topper. Babies R Us needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sorelle vista elite changing table topper in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Babies R Us.

Comments