2.2
Layout of Store

When we came into the store today we had $250 in birthday gift cards for my son.As we walked in the door we saw that there was a sign saying that gift card would not work.

Just to clarify we went in and asked a girl who work there if that meant that we could not shop with gift cards. Her exact words were that the system Was only not working if you were getting a store credit card or if you needed a gift card issued. We even clarified once more to make sure we would be able to use the gift cards we had. We walked around for about an hour shopping.

After everything was wrung up, The cashier tells us that the gift cards are not working. We told her what the other girl told us when we came in and that we just spent an hour shopping. Needless to say we were pretty angry. Walking around a store with a one year old on our day off can come with it's own stresses.

Not to mention your store is a thirty minute drive away. Obviously, not a convenient location. The manager was not much help either. She wasn't sure if we would be able to use our credit card now and then call and get it figured out over the phone or if we would have to drive back again some other time to use the gift cards in order to put it back onto my credit card.

I absolutely did not want to put this purchase on my credit card but seeing that we had just spent an hour driving and an hour in your store after someone told us we were able to shop there, we were not going to leave without everything that we shopped for. Now we will probably have to drive another hour when we have the time to get these cards refunded to my credit card.

This is honestly outrageous.Something should have been done for our inconveniences and the ignorance of their employees.

Review about: Babies R Us Gift Card.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Babies R Us?

Comments