I recently received a registry item as a gift but Babies r us sent the wrong item.I tried to correct the problem by calling the customer service line 5 different times.

4 out of the 5 times I was purposely hung up as they did not wish to deal with the problem. Each representative was extremely rude and refused to transfer to a manager or supervisor. They kept insisting that to do anything they would need credit card details from the person who purchased the item for me. Seriously, who asks that when it was a gift, you want me to call up the person who bought this for me and ask for their credit card!

After over an hour of trying to resolve the problem over the phone I resorted to taking the item back to the store. Yes I had to drive 9 months pregnant to the store hoping that they would help me! Thankfully the store was able to assist me. I will never order online from Babies r us again.

I also removed all my big ticket items off my registry and informed my family to buy from "Buy Buy Baby".

I've never had any problems with them!I will be telling everyone I know about my terrible experience.

Had an Experience with Babies R Us?

Comments