I recently received a registry item as a gift but Babies r us sent the wrong item.I tried to correct the problem by calling the customer service line 5 different times.

4 out of the 5 times I was purposely hung up as they did not wish to deal with the problem. Each representative was extremely rude and refused to transfer to a manager or supervisor. They kept insisting that to do anything they would need credit card details from the person who purchased the item for me. Seriously, who asks that when it was a gift, you want me to call up the person who bought this for me and ask for their credit card!

After over an hour of trying to resolve the problem over the phone I resorted to taking the item back to the store. Yes I had to drive 9 months pregnant to the store hoping that they would help me! Thankfully the store was able to assist me. I will never order online from Babies r us again.

I also removed all my big ticket items off my registry and informed my family to buy from "Buy Buy Baby".

I've never had any problems with them!I will be telling everyone I know about my terrible experience.

Had an Experience with Babies R Us?

Comments

Toys For Tots Customer Care Review Toys For Tots "Sister Fix It H H Ministry in St Louis hosted a Toys for Tots event this yea (2016). I received a phone call stating my number and the time i..." Read more World Tech Toys - Rc Quadcopter Review from Steelville, Missouri World Tech Toys "I bought an 80 dollar drone. Well to.say about flying three times one of the propellers stopped working and now can't fly.. very very up setting to buy something and..." Read more The Childrens Place - Shipping Service Review The Childrens Place "Menu Review Detail RUINED CHRISTMAS Children's Place 1/5 original star-rating waiting - MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the ConsumerAffairs moderation team. We count on members like..." Read more World Tech Toys - Wouldn't work after first use World Tech Toys "Won't *** after the first use. We tried everything we could do. Can this product be replaced or refund. I really enjoyed this. To much money to let go for..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more Behr Deck Over Behr "We also used Behr Deck Over last summer-2016. It peeled off and rotted the wood underneath. We ended up purchasing a whole new deck recently due to the damage. Here..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more