I recently had a baby shower and received several hundred dollars in gift cards.My husband and I spent the last 2 hours selecting items from our registry to purchase, and throughout the process your website was very slow and kicked us out several times; forcing us to start from scratch.

After finally being able to select all of our items, we found that upon checkout we were only able to use 5 gift cards at one time. We contacted customer service, and though your sales associate was polite, she was unable to help us with our transaction. I think it's a little ridiculous that I would only be able to use 5 gift cards at a time; considering most people receive a large amount of gift cards at a shower. In addition, your website is poorly designed; forcing us to go back through our registry every time you add something new to your cart.

And in this day of technology, it is very slow and unresponsive compared to other well equipped competitors such as Target, Wal-Mart, and Amazon. I am now forced to come into your store and deal with the overwhelming obstacle of having to select every item I want from your stock. Not to mention the fact that I had to write a list of everything I want to purchase since my cart wouldn't save for me to print. And as it turns out, a portion of my items are also things that are only available online.

After this ordeal and I purchase the things I need off of my registry, I will no longer be shopping with your company, and will purchase my items from other stores that are willing to work with customers to get what they want, when they want it; using any and all forms of payment with no hassle.

Had an Experience with Babies R Us?

Comments